1) How can I get an official letter of invitation for the conference attendance?
* Invitation letter is provided on request to authors or other participants.
* Official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail posting, and will make reasonable effort to help authors to get the visa.
* Visa process generally takes a month, and the authors should take care of their own applications. ICRD won’t guarantee the visa, and won’t refund the registration fee after the deadline.
2) What does the conference registration fees includes?
a- Author Registration:
The author conference registration fees include Paper Presentation, Abstract CD, Attendance to all Sessions, Conference Program, the Working Lunches and Coffee Breaks , Name Tag, Certificate of Presentation and Conference bag.
b- Listener Registration:
The listener conference registration fees include Abstract CD, the Working Lunches and Coffee Breaks, Attendance to all Sessions, Conference Program, Name Tag, Certificate of Attendance and Conference bag.
3) What kind of technical equipment is provided for paper presentation at the conference?
* Laptop Computer
* LCD Data Projector
* CD/DVD-ROM Drive
* PowerPoint Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
4) Can I organize a workshop in conjunction with the conference?
* Yes, you should (Prospective workshop organizer) contact ICRD to receive the approval for the workshop session
* If workshop proposal is approved by ICRD, the workshop organizer should provide the title, topics, program committee members of the workshop
* ICRD offers Workshop organizer a complimentary conference registration.
5) Can I organize a special session in conjunction with the conference?
* Yes, you (Prospective special session organizer) should contact ICRD to receive the approval for workshop session
* If special session proposal is approved by ICRD, the special session organizer should provide the title, topics, program committee members of the special session
* ICRD offers Workshop organizer a complimentary conference registration
6) How can I submit my paper for conference & journal publication?
Prospective authors should submit their full papers, for conference & Journal publication by Email. The receipt of paper submission will be confirmed via e-mail within three work days. In case you have not received any confirmation for the receipt of paper, please contact us urgently.
7) Can I find instructions for paper composition?
The Template Instruction and Template can be found in the Submission Page at each conference website.
8) Is there any page length limit for journal/conference papers?
The formatted final short research papers should be 5 pages long.
9) What is the criteria of selection of conference papers for journal publication?
The best conference papers are selected for journal publication after the conference
10) Where are the conference proceedings/journal articles indexed in?
All accepted papers will also be published in the conference proceeding by famous publishers, such as World Scientific Press, Digital Library of Commons which will be Indexed by some specific indexing services, such as Thomson ISI.
11) When can I get the receipt of conference registration fees?
The receipt is issued at the conference registration desk.
12) What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation?
Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including Discussions.
13) Is there a Poster Paper Presentation Session?
Yes, the Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions and Conference Proceedings
14) Should I stay at the conference hotel?
It is not compulsory but it is good idea